Name Change & Address Affidavits

If you want to change your name and need to change your address and that to be included in the government records, you need an affidavit for the same. Licit helps you create “name change” and “address change” affidavits


Note : - Registration charges, stamp duties payable and miscellanious expenditure not inclusive